To understand what’s happening with your hives, it’s important to keep historical records.
You can review easily the beekeeping activities performed for a hive:
1. Open the Apiary Book app
2. In the top left, tap Menu ≡
3. Tap Hives
4. Select a hive
5. The Hive details screen is displayed
6. Choose Timeline
7. Records are displayed.
Timeline contains all the hive records ordered descending by date.
Here are some reasons why you may need to keep records:
– know what to expect at the next inspection
– choose when to make the next inspection
– decide what actions are needed