In case you want to transfer the queen from a hive to another, use the <Transfer to> feature:
1. Select the hive from Hives list
2. Press Details in the Queen section
3. Choose option Transfer to
4. Add date of the transfer
5. Select destination hive (i.e. Hive 1-15)
6. Press OK
7. Add description, note, observations
8. Press ADD button
8. The queen is transferred to the new hive
The feature was suggested by Mark Lunny:
“A suggestion for the app.
When performing a swarm prevention manipulation and then later combining hives the queen’s move between the hives. However in the app you cannot move the queen data.
I find I am having to enter and delete the data every time. Is it possible to have a way to do this in the app?
Otherwise love the app
Finding out what beekeepers think is the only way that we can give them the best customer experience.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com