Since the beginning, one of our goals was to add the experience of beekeepers in the Apiary Book app in order to make their work as easy as possible.
Albu Norbert – Anton from Romania sent the following suggestion:
“La inspectia stupului dacă bifez fără regină ar trebui să pot adăuga un task….”
“At the hive inspection if I tick Queenless I should be able to add a task…”
Add a reminder to re-queen a hive if during an inspection you notice that a hive is orphan (without queen):
1. Create a new inspection for a hive
2. Add date of inspection and other information about hive (temper, frames with bees, brood, honey)
3. Tick Queenless – Reminder button is shown
4. Press Reminder button
5. Reminder screen is shown with the text “Add new queen Hive”
6. Add Date
7. Press Add button
8. The activity scheduled will be displayed as notification on selected day (and the day before) at approximately 8:30 a.m.